I can’t believe that in December I will have been married for 8 years. So much has changed in 8 years, jobs, houses, vehicles, kids, and the list can go on and on…
Completing a wedding registry was harder for me then planning the wedding, mainly because we kept our wedding pretty simple, and I was nervous about putting different products on a list that we would potentially use for the rest of our life.
I could seriously had 20 or more products on this list, but for time’s sake and for keeping products around the$20 range I stayed with these great products.
- This post contains affiliate links, if you purchase any of the items on the list I will receive a small amount of money. YAY christmas shopping!
Shop Amazon – Create an Amazon Wedding Registry
5. To be quite honest I am not even sure if this product was around the time I was married. I heard about it summer 2016 and ordered it on Prime day and I love LOVED and shared the amazingness of this product with those I love since it. My two favorite things about this product is it has SOO many different purposes and it also makes life easier for anyone that is a bit of a procrastinator when it comes for meals. I can make a roast (from being frozen) in less than an hour!!
4. Baking/ cooking with kids, or just doing it all by yourself can be a challenge this awesome product makes it substantially easier. This angled measuring cup allows you to look from either above or the side to see how much of the product you are adding.
3. Last winter I went through a kitchen purge, getting rid of a majority of our food storage containers… and well every little thing that is not dishwasher safe. Iit is amazing. One of my absolute favorite products for both food storage, food prep, baking, and cooking would be without a doubt Pyrex. Oh! they are also freezer safe.
2. This cutting board is amazing Ive used it several times a week for the last 8 years… and there is barely a scratch on it.
1. One of the hardest parts for us (my husband & I was picking out dishware) at the time we were getting married was when the square plate trend with different party like colors. We lived in a small outdated rental at the time we were married and we weren’t looking for some temporarily stylish dishes that the quality was questionable. We wanted it neutral and high quality that is why we registered for several sets of this beautiful set from Corelle.