I am SOOOOO excited to bring another giveaway to the blog. This time I will be partnering up with Minnesota Children’s Museum ( we visited their BEAUTIFUL newly remodeled museum a few weeks ago).
**To enter Click any of the photos to fill out the entry.
Children aren’t the only ones who like to play. Minnesota Children’s Museum is giving 21+ adults the chance to be kids again. The museum is hosting their first adult takeover September 28 from6 to 10 p.m.
Adults are invited and encouraged to explore the new exhibits – with a beverage of their choice and no kids around. Museum highlights include:
- Spiral slide, netted catwalk and climbing towers in The Scramble
- Laser maze, carpet skate park and green screen climbing wall in Super Awesome Adventures.
- Air-powered ball launchers and wacky car wash in Forces at Play
In addition, the event includes special activities and programs designed to ignite creativity:
- The Theater of Public Policy – Interactive improv
- Can Can Wonderland – Make-and-take art projects
- Barry Kudrowitz – Keynote presentation by this University of Minnesota design prof and master of innovation
There will be cash bar and food available for purchase.
Must be 21 or older to attend.
Tickets are discounted through Sept. 21. Pre-sale tickets are $10 for museum members and $15 for non-members. After Sept. 21, tickets will be $12 for members and $17 for non-members.
The museum is partnering with Leadership St. Paul, a program through Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce. The program is designed to raise awareness of the needs and challenges that affect the Saint Paul/East metro region and enhance individual leadership skills with a focus on community stewardship.