It is safe to say that I have caught the canning bug. Yes in the middle of a MN winter.
I would like to apologize that this post took me a prolonged period to write. As much as I love canning, I didn’t want to mess it up for someone. Please give me feedback on this recipe, did it work for you? If not what went wrong, I would love to help and get feedback.
1. Wash tomatoes.
2. Dice tomatoes.
3. Place diced tomatoes into the clean Mason Jars, leaving 1/2 head room. **If you choose you may add water to the mixture but we do not.
4. Add lemon juice to diced tomatoes
1/2 tsp for pint.
1 tsp for quart
5. Clean and dry top of jar, place rim and lid tightly on the jar.
7. Pressure Cook at 10lbs for 10 minutes,
Hot water bath for 20 minutes.
8. Turn off burner and let it cool down for a little bit.