One of SW Minnesotas lesser known gems resides in a small town just north of 1-90. What is this gem? The Lakefield aquatic center if you haven’t been their in the last 10 years… you definitely need to check it out again because it is an amazing stop for both young and old that people flock on just about everyday from Memorial Day till Labor Day.
Here are 8 AMAZING things to do at the Lakefield Pool
8. Have a play date. What is more fun than playing at the Aquatic center? Playing at the aquatic center with friends and family.
7. Relax in sun or shade in one of the many lounge chairs. If you aren’t lucky enough to grab one of the dozens of chairs before they are used up there is also green space available to lounge on your beach towels 🙂
6. Jump off the diving board. Again & Again.
5. Climb up the climbing wall in the deep-end.
4. Slide down the toddler/ infant water slide.
3. Slide down the deep-end water slide.
2. Slide down the Giant water slide.
1. Enjoy the concession stand. Ice cream and junk food just taste better on a warm summer day at the pool.
Location: 706 Menage Ave Lakefield MN 56150
Phone number: 507-662-6133