1. Wipes– For all of those unfortunate messes inside your mom mobile, life on the go, or on a family member, or
Clorox just came out with the Lavender Scented Clorox wipes. They do an AMAZING job cleaning and now leave a great after scent.
2. Reusable water bottle- I love keeping a reusable water bottle in my mom- mobile. There are many different occasions when I have been on the go and needed a drink.
3. Paper towels- So many uses, I love getting a great deal (ecoupon here) on a great quality product that gives you more bang for your buck. I get that with VIVA. Soft and durable like a towel but VIVA paper towels store better, and when you are done using them you can throw them. These high quality paper towels
4. Bug spray / Sun Screen – Keeping spray & screen at easy access can help keep us keep the harsh pests of summer away so we can do important things like, play outside.
5. Plastic Bags- I own my share of reusable grocery bags, and I believe there is a time and a place where they work AWESOME. But, I include them in my winter bag in my mom-mobile, not the summer. But throughout the summer my kids tend to get a little bit wetter, messier, require certain items to make a quick and easy disposal, which makes these plastic bags that take out little to no space FANTASTIC.