Chances are, you have had these tasty classic bars before…
But they have taken a little longer than 5 minutes to make, and they have “messed up” a few more bowls etc. that were a pain to clean….. So you don’t make them as often as you would love to eat them.
Well I can solve that problem right now…
Baking with toddlers can be kind of stressful (at least for me), so not having to worry about clean-up is AMAZING.
1. Measure Ingredients out, and place butter and marshmallows together into Reynolds™ Disposable Heat & Eat containers. I was baking with 2 toddlers, so I placed the butter and marshmallows into two small containers.
2. Place bowl of marshmallow & butter into microwave for 1 minute, stopping halfway to mix. If you used more bowls to accommodate “little helpers” finish microwaving the rest of the butter/ marshmallow mixture now.
3. Pour cereal and marshmallow/ butter mixture into a big mixing bowl and mix until the 3 ingredients are well mixed.
4. Grease a pan, bigger if you wish to have thinner bars, and smaller if you wish to have thicker bars. Place mixure into pan.
5. Add fun toppings (we LOVE sprinkles) to the top of your bars. Let bars harden on counter for a few hours, or place bars (covered) into refrigerator for a short period of time.